Just The Facts
- 1 out of 4 women will experience an abortion by age of 45.1
- 1 out of 5 men will experience an abortion by age of 45.2
- One out of two abortions are repeated abortions.3
- Three out of five abortion seekers are ages 20 through 29.4
- 63% of women, 83% of men, said they could have benefited from talking to somebody.5
- Only 18% of both men and women knew where to go to find abortion healing.5
- 69% of women, 77% men would prefer anonymity when getting after-abortion help.5
- 32% of women, 46% of men would prefer a licensed clinic or clinician for after abortion healing.5
Critical Need for Secular Healing Options
- 73% of women, 53% of men, never or rarely attend church.
- 47% of women, 31% of men identify as atheist, agnostic or no religion.
- 16% of women, 40% of men, want a religious approach to healing.
One in four women and one in five men will experience abortion by age 45.
The majority want healing, but don’t know where to go for help. They prefer anonymity and secular programming.
Every Person is Unique – Every Story is Unique
Our Goal is to match each person to the program that best fits their needs and lifestyle.
- Guttmacher Institute, Rachel Jones, quoting American Journal of Public Health, accessed Oct 25, 2023
- Victoria M. Li, Discrepant abortion reporting by interview methodology among men from the United States National Survey of Family Growth (2015-2017)
- “Which Abortion Patients Have Had a Prior Abortion? Findings from the 2014 U.S. Abortion Patient Survey,” Journal of Women’s Health, quoted by NIH National Library of Medicine, accessed October 25, 2023
- “Abortion Surveillance – United States 2020, Table 4,”Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Accessed October 25, 2023
- “Studies Show Long-Term Negative Effects of Medication Abortion,” Eileen Smith Dallabrida, October 2022.